Financial Aid Deadline fast approaching!
FAFSA’s must be filed by May 1st to be considered for the Maine State Grant
MEOC can help you file your 2021-22 FAFSA
Don’t miss out on the potential of free grant money! Get this checked off your To-Do list before May 1st. Our advisors are available state-wide and will make filing your FAFSA fast and easy.
Let us make this easier, so you can get back to enjoying springtime in Maine!
Contact us online at : https://meoc.maine.edu/ or by phone 1-800-281-3703
The new deadline for the University of Maine System’s Adult Degree Completion Scholarship for 2021-2022 is now available. The deadline for completion is Monday, June 1, 2021.
These funds are dedicated to support adult students returning to college after an absence of at least three (3) years or more and who are completing their very first baccalaureate degree. Applicants may qualify for up to $4,000 per academic year for up to eight (8) consecutive semesters.
- Must be a resident of the state of Maine.
- Must be a matriculated student at a UMS institution seeking a first baccalaureate degree.
- Must be an undergraduate reentry student who has experienced a gap (three years or more) in the pursuit of post-secondary education.
- Must have a minimum of 30 credits earned from any institution toward your degree.
- Must demonstrate financial need as determined by a completed FAFSA.
- Must be registered at least part time: six to eight credits per semester.
You can fill out the Adult Degree Completion Scholarship Application here.
If you need assistance with the application process please contact your MEOC Advisor.