MEOC is happy to welcome a new sister program to the state of Maine!
Veterans Upward Bound is a TRIO program that assists veterans beginning or returning to post-secondary education in a variety of ways. The program is tailored to meet individual needs in the following areas:
- Academic & skills assessment
- Tutoring and computer-based instruction
- Academic, financial aid, career and personal counseling
- Classroom instruction in reading, writing, math, as well as computer basics, study skills and other essential subjects
- Assistance in completing college admission & financial aid applications.
If you are a veteran who might be interested in Veterans Upward Bound more information is available on their website: https://usm.maine.edu/trioprograms/veterans-upward-bound.